Commercial Carpet Cleaning Tustin
The carpets in your office go through a lot of daily punishment and over time regular cleaning methods aren’t enough to keep them looking as they should. Like Never Before Janitorial Service is here to bring the carpets of our Tustin clientele back to life. With a dedicated, experienced staff and top-of-the-line eco-friendly cleaning equipment, we deep clean carpets an efficiency that can’t be beat.
Signs the carpets in your Tustin needs professional cleaning
Before you decide to have your office or store carpets professionally cleaned here are some signs to look for.
- Tough Stains: There are some stains that can only be removed by a professional cleaning service because they have imbedded themselves deep into the carpet.
- Carpet Looks Old: If the carpet in your Tustin office looks old it may just need a deep cleaning to remove the dirt that has slowly accumulated over time. Discoloration is often not the fading of the actual pigments of the carpet but merely a thin layer of dirt that aggressively clings to the fibers.
- Increase in Allergies: Do you or your employees notice that sneezing, runny noses, eye irritation or coughing happens frequently in the office? This can be from allergies associated with an unclean carpet. In this regard, having professional carpet cleaning performed not only makes the carpet look great but will also allow your employees to be more productive.
- Unpleasant Odors: Spills or messes which are cleaned normally often leave behind unseen grime underneath the surface. This can lead to an unpleasant odor in your office.
- Traffic Lanes: Is the foot traffic your carpet endures leading to visible trails? A deep clean can remove the dirt collected from foot traffic and make it look as good as new.
Why should I clean my carpet? It looks fine.
Even if your carpet is free of stains, does not produce a smell, does not seem to cause allergies and still looks fine, there are still reasons to have it cleaned about once every 6. A clean carpet actually reduces the amount of allergens in the air because it acts like a filter, collecting the dust and allergens that settle on it. However, overtime a carpet will become saturated which will start to destroy its integrity. This happens because the carpet becomes filled with an unnoticeable but destructive grit that tears the fibers and shortens the life of your Costa Mesa carpet. To prevent this you will need professional help to remove this unseen menace.
If you work in the greater Costa Mesa area and would like an A+ accredited company to efficiently bring your carpets back to life then give us a call at (949) 458-1017.